Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Service Agreement with My Expat Network Limited. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document My Expat Network Limited may suspend or terminate your account.
My Expat Network Limited's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for My Expat Network Limited Services is designed to help protect My Expat Network Limited, My Expat Network Limited’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by My Expat Network Limited. My Expat Network Limited reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting on our websites.
Prohibited Uses of My Expat Network Limited Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorisation, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through My Expat Network Limited's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilising any resource hosted on My Expat Network Limited's servers, is prohibited. My Expat Network Limited accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by My Expat Network Limited customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any My Expat Network Limited -hosted domain, or referencing any My Expat Network Limited account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
6. Unauthorised attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any My Expat Network Limited customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronised number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the My Expat Network Limited network or on another provider's network.
10. Using My Expat Network Limited's Services to interfere with the use of the My Expat Network Limited network by other customers or authorised users.
Each My Expat Network Limited customer is responsible for its activities and, by accepting service from my My Expat Network Limited, is agreeing to ensure that it abides by this Policy. If violations of the My Expat Network Limited Acceptable Use Policy occur, EMy Expat Network Limited reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating My Expat Network Limited's AUP My Expat Network Limited deems appropriate, without notice.