Never miss a show while abroad again!
Get access to UK online channels from BBC iPlayer and ITV Player and to subscriber services such as Amazon Prime.
BBC Media Player
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
How to change country of App Store
You may need to change the country of the app store you are accessing for apps only available in your intended country. To do this please for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch see the instructions below:
- On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
Tap your Apple ID. If you're not signed in, sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then tap Next.
- Select a payment method and enter your new payment information. You have to enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.
- Enter your billing address and tap Next.
Follow Apple's instructions to get free Apps by creating an iTunes account without a credit card, https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204034
How to change country of Google Play Store
These instructions below work well to change country in your Google play store account, if you’re having issues viewing your intended country’s Play Store.
- Sign into your Google Wallet account to manage your payment methods (https://wallet.google.com/manage/paymentMethods).
- Delete all of your payment methods from Google Wallet, and only add a card to one with a billing address located inside your desired country. In addition to this, also change your Home Address as well to the country you want to access. You can do this by going to Settings in Google Wallet (gearbox icon in the top right part of the screen). You can see instructions from Google on that here .
- Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download.
- Click to begin a download until you reach the “Accept and buy” screen (no need to complete the purchase).
- Close the Play Store and clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data) or clear your browser cache.
- Re-open the Play Store and accept the new terms and conditions. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment instrument’s billing country.
When you want to watch your favourite British TV channels and programs “live” or “on demand” you will need to avoid the geo blocking that can prevent your viewing pleasure when you travel or live abroad. Getting access to the programs you are missing from the UK has never been easier. Our quick and easy to install VPN gives you immediate access to all the programs you miss from home. So, there is no longer any need to ask… “How to watch BBC iPlayer in Australia?” “Can I stream ITV to my phone from France?” “How can I watch UK internet TV channels and programs in the USA?”
Our “Channels Directory” is the perfect resource for you, as even when you have our UK VPN to unblock content, it can still be difﬁcult to know what TV channels are available online…and where to ﬁnd them. Our easy to use guide has links to ITV, BBC iPlayer, Channel Four and MY5 for use on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, Tablet or TV. We also direct you straight to the relevant Apps page on Google Play and the App Store. So whether you use iOS or Android, your PC or your Mac, you will be able to ﬁnd what you want on our one simple to use page.
We offer advice and instructions on how to change to the location of the App store where you need to get TV Apps only available in the UK. For example, you may be in Spain but need to download UK TV Apps… our guide shows you how. Bookmark us as your “one stop shop” to online TV and start to stream all the great internet TV shows you are missing from home.