Never miss a show while abroad again!
Get access to a variety of online channels and subscriber services including Amazon.
How to change country of App Store
You may need to change the country of the app store you are accessing for apps only available in your intended country. To do this please for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch see the instructions below:
- On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
Tap your Apple ID. If you're not signed in, sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then tap Next.
- Select a payment method and enter your new payment information. You have to enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.
- Enter your billing address and tap Next.
Follow Apple's instructions to get free Apps by creating an iTunes account without a credit card, http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534
How to change country of Google Play Store
These instructions below work well to change country in your Google play store account, if you’re having issues viewing your intended country’s Play Store.
- Sign into your Google Wallet account to manage your payment methods (https://wallet.google.com/manage/paymentMethods).
- Delete all of your payment methods from Google Wallet, and only add a card to one with a billing address located inside your desired country. In addition to this, also change your Home Address as well to the country you want to access. You can do this by going to Settings in Google Wallet (gearbox icon in the top right part of the screen). You can see instructions from Google on that here.
- Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download.
- Click to begin a download until you reach the “Accept and buy” screen (no need to complete the purchase).
- Close the Play Store and clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data) or clear your browser cache.
- Re-open the Play Store and accept the new terms and conditions. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment instrument’s billing country.